What are the biggest challenges for a performing artist and are the students prepared for what their professions require?
Join us when we debate the higher education institutions' role and responsibility in building the health literacy of their students.
In the panel:
- Heidi Haraldsen, former dancer and Pro-Rector at the Oslo National Academy of the Arts (KHiO)
- Ulrik Græsli, theatre student at KHiO
- Pia Elton Hammer, dancer and choreographer
- Frank Havrøy, singer and leader of the Musicians' Health working group at NMH
- Idun Gabrielle Fougner-Økland, leader of the Student Committee (SUT) at NMH
- Jo Fougner Skaansar, bass player and psychologist
Ellen Stabell, Director of CEMPE, will moderate the talk.
Watch the debate from the Lindemann Hall or follow the online stream on Facebook.