- Friday 8 October 11.00 am–1.00 pm: Casual meet-up with the student assistants. We will be serving coffee, hot chocolate and biscuits (The Foyer).
- Sunday 10 October 2.00 pm: Hike to Grefsenkollen with the student assistants, and with snacks (meeting point outside NMH. Note: You have to sign up for the trip in advance, at firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Monday 11 October 9.00 am–11.00 am: Tea, coffee, "boller" and socialising while arriving for classes, with the student assistants.
- Tuesday 12 October 8.30 am–9.15 am: Warm-up pre-practice with physiotherapist Karen. You can sneak in or out if you need to. Dress in loose clothes (no need for sportswear – we will not sweat too much). Bring your own yoga mat or a towel (Bevegelsesrommet).
- Wednesday 13 October 5.30 pm: Running Club – low-threshold jogging with the student assistance (meeting point outside NMH).
- Thursday 14 October 2.00 pm–2.45 pm: Yoga with Hans Kristian Ven Røstad (Levinsalen)
- Friday 15 October 9.00 am–10.00 am: Breakfast seminar with Anne Karin Mullally – conversation about mental health: What is normal and what should I be attentive to? We will be serving breakfast. (Prismerommet)
- Friday 15 October 11.00 am–4.00 pm: Drop-in Art Room – explore other art forms than music, together with your fellow students (03005)
Changes may occur.