The Anniversary Committee will work with the anniversary program by planning concerts and developing focus areas and a profile. The Committee will work closely with NMH's production team and management and consist of 3–4 employees and 2 students.
- You have an extensive network within NMH's student body across departments and disciplines.
- You can engage, include and involve.
- You are not afraid to state your opinion or get in touch with students.
- You have good collaboration skills and are concerned with being uncluttered.
Assignments and tasks
- Attending Anniversary Committee meetings regularly.
- Being visible and active ambassadors for the anniversary within the student communities.
- Brainstorming, planning and coordinating in collaboration with others involved in the project.
The scope of the position is 15% and has a duration from the position appointment to June 2024. The salary is given according to the government's pay grade 26 and is paid monthly.
How to apply
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The application deadline is 16 October 2022.
- Qualified applicants has been invited to an interview.