- Individual teaching of main instrument and accompaniment will be allowed from 20 January. It will also be possible to practice with other NMH students in groups of up to five people.
- From Monday 25 January we start with practical classes, and classes based on performance and movement. Keep in mind that the rules about distance and room capacity still apply, so it may be necessary to adapt the teaching, split the group, or combine physical and digital teaching.
- The orchestra project is unfortunately cancelled.
- A few other projects in week 4 will be carried out with strict infection control measures and revised program. All participants will receive information about this.
- We hope to get started with concerts and other events from Wednesday 10 February, but this depends on whether the local rules in Oslo will change.
- We also hope to allow more classes on campus from Monday 15 February, but this depends on the national restrictions. Keep in mind that many courses will continue to be delivered online even after this date
You should check TimeEdit regularly to find out what applies to you and your classes.