- Wash hands well and often, using soap and water
- Keep at least 2 metres distance from others – in all directions.
- If you have a cold, or any other symptoms of respiratory infection – stay at home!
- Cough or sneeze into the crook of your elbow. Use tissues.
- Use the stairs – please avoid the elevator
- Limit time spent in common areas.
The first thing you do upon entering NMH is wash your hands or use Antibac.
General infection prevention measures
Infection prevention measures for ensembles
- The rules apply to tuition and all other ensemble-related activity run by teachers and students, as well as external projects held on NMH’s premises.
- All projects involving ensembles must have a designated person in charge who takes responsibility, assesses the situation and conveys preventative measures.
Questions about infection prevention for ensembles?
Alle som ferdes på NMH må ta ansvar for egen smitte.