All students that are enrolled in chamber music classes will find relevant information on Canvas on the chamber music course page.
Who is chamber music compulsory for?
Chamber Music is compulsory for classical students enrolled in these study programmes:
- Bachelor of music performance (KAUTKL) – all years except the very first semester.
- Bachelor of music in music education (KAMP) – all years except the very first semester.
- Bachelor of music in conducting (KADI) – only year 3.
- Advanced music performance study (UTBA) – Bachelor's level (1 year).
- Exchange students enrolled in the Bachelor of Music Performance (classical music).
Note! Chamber music is compulsory for singers in the bachelor of music performance programme (KAUTKL) from years 2 to 4 of study.
Master students have the possibility to do chamber music as an elective course.