For students
No En

Transcripts, Diplomas and Grading

Grading and final marks, how do you order academic transcripts, and when and how do you obtain your diploma.

Academic Transcript of Records

Request your academic transcript through Studentweb under "bestillinger" ("requests"). Choose which address you want your transcripts sent to.

Make sure that your semester and home address are correct.

Transcript requests are normally processed quickly, within a week of submission.

If you are a former NMH student and you still have your Studentweb PIN, you can submit your request there.

Grading and Final Marks


"Bestått/ ikke bestått"

Currently only in Norwegian.


Once your Diploma has been produced, you will receive a notification by email. Please make sure your home/postal address is updated in our system.

Check List

  • Have I completed and passed all courses required by my programme of study?
  • Have I obtained 240/120 credits?
  • Am I missing any elective courses?
  • Have I submitted the required Chamber Music/Ensemble Reports (Bachelor) or Repertoire Reports (Master of Music Performance)?
  • If applicable, have my transfer credits been approved?
  • If applicable, has my exchange period and courses been registered and approved?