- Have you read and understood the assignment or task description?
- Have you achieved a balance between personal and professional reflection?
- Do you use sources in the text?
- Have you included content from your log or diary that you have been keeping?
- Is the text at a level that makes it more professional than personal?
Sources and reflective writing
Methods and key questions
Where to get help
The NMH Writing Centre can help you with your reflective writing. We cannot provide academic advice but focus on the actual text and how it conveys what you are trying to say.
Sources and relevant resources
Moon, J. A. (2006). Learning journals : a handbook for reflective practice and professional development (2nd ed., pp. VIII, 200). Routledge.
Morrison, Keith. (1996). Developing reflective practice in higher degree students through a learning journal. Studies in Higher Education (Dorchester-on-Thames), 21(3), 317–332. https://doi.org/10.1080/030750...